Thanks for your answer at first

What do you think, how much effort (in man-day) is used for initial skill adaptation training in fop-code and writing the expansion for supporting trim-, bleed-box and crop-marks?

by-the-way: Ech glaub eigentlech chönntemer üs im lozärner dialäkt onderhalte...http://www.FamilyHirschi.ch :-)

Gruss, Oliver Hirschi

"Jeremias Maerki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag > news:[EMAIL PROTECTED] It's not available in FOP, yet. I have once started support for the bleed
box (as an experiment) but since this is very low priority for me I
haven't finished, yet. If you have some Java knowledge it would be an
ideal opportunity to contribute something back to FOP. I can give
hints and pointers into the code to get you started.