Hi,

I tried FOP 0.95beta together with a table with keep-together.within-page="always" and keep-with-previous="always" attributes, which didn't work in 0.94 at all. While the page breaks are almost correct now, there is a problem with the table headers. I uploaded a sample document at
http://philipp-wagner.com/temp/20080504-fop/document.fo
and the PDF output at
http://philipp-wagner.com/temp/20080504-fop/document.pdf

If you look on page two you'll see a horizontal line between the first and the second row, which shouldn't be there.

Apart from that, the keep-with-previous="always" attribute doesn't work, as you can see on the top of the second page, too. The first row on the second page has a keep-with-previous attribute, which should keep it together with the row before, which is not the case here.

Are this known limitations of FOP or just a small bug? Or are there any workarounds?

Philipp