Hello,

I am using fop to generate RTFs. I have managed to get around most of the
limitations. But know I need some help.

I need to print out the total page count, like "page 4 of 9". The current page
number (in my example the 4) is no problem. But I can't find a way to generate
the total page count.

I've tried to reference an element on the last page without success. I've also
tried the two-pass-way, mentioned in the faqs. Sadly the RTF renderer is not
capable of telling me how many pages it has generated.

In Word I can input the page count. Does RTFlib support this control-command
(and therefore enable me to implement this functionality)?

I am out of ideas and would greatly appreciate any help!

Thank you

M. Grauel