[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I have a clean install of Eclipse Version: 3.3.2

I have added FOP Bridge 2.1.1 (Apache FOP 0.93.0)

When I try to Render my simple fo XML I get

Beginning render for FOP3.pdf
Parsing of document complete, stopping renderer

This indicates that FOP successfully rendered the PDF.

Total time used: 31,795,661ns
        at
org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.run(ModalContext.java:350)
        at
org.ahmadsoft.foprocessor.ui.dialogs.RenderProgress.run(RenderProgress.j
ava:315)
[snip]

I'd say there's something wrong with the FOP Bridge.

First, check whether a PDF file was created and contains the expected
content (if indeed a file was about to be created). There could be
a temporary file somewhere.
Second, ask the FOP Bridge people about the exception. Maybe there
is something incompatible with Eclipse 3.3.2.

J.Pietschmann