Just as I received this email, I finally figured it out.

- I copied all *.jar files from the \lib\ and \build\ folders into the
classpath folder
- I copied my *.java file in the classpath folder
- I ran javac -classpath "classpath_folder" file.java

Things are working great. I also did a backup and documented this
process for the future.

Thanks!

Dan