I'm afraid, Joerg is on the wrong track here. "No route found!" is a
log message from the Dijkstra shortest-path algorithm implementation in
Apache XML Graphics Commons. It has nothing to do with DTD access on the
internet.

This whole thing is really about properly configuring the logging
environment:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/embedding.html#basic-logging

So, how you configure it largely depends on the logging subsystem that
is used by Apache Commons Logging. It's a good idea to familiarize
yourself with:
http://commons.apache.org/logging/commons-logging-1.0.4/docs/guide.html

The easiest is probably to use java.util.logging. I've written a Wiki
page some time ago demonstrating the basics:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/HowTo/SetupJDK14Logging