Alias John Brown wrote:

> According to the documentation at
> http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/fonts.html#basics
>
> "It is currently not possible to easily configure fonts from Java code."
>
> I assume that this means that it is not impossible, but I have no idea
> how. Hopefully an expert will turn up soon.

John,

Thanks for the reply.  I have also tried specifying the config file using
the method in the docs.  Here is what I tried:

            DefaultConfigurationBuilder cfgBuilder = new
DefaultConfigurationBuilder();
            Configuration cfg = cfgBuilder.buildFromFile(new File(baseDir,
"Local\\personal\\durkan\\projects\\fop\\new-font.conf.xml"));
            fopFactory.setUserConfig(cfg);

This gives me the same result.  The fonts are not available.  So, I am
probably doing something wrong.

Thanks,
Eric