Von: Adrian Cumiskey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Gesendet: Montag, 8. September 2008 18:15
An: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Font autodetection yields Out-of-Memory error

Hi Ingo,

Looking at the stack trace it doesn't look to be a problem with font
autodetection, more to do with a parsing problem on one of your PFM files. I'm guessing it must be an erroneous one as I wasn't able to reproduce the problem with the PFM font file that I tried.

Could you try isolating which PFM file is the offending one?  You should be
able to see which font file is causing you the problem by changing your LOGLEVEL variable towards the bottom of your fop launcher file to "info" or "debug" and then relaunching.

Adrian.

Ingo Maas wrote:
Hallo,

In font autodetection seems to be a bug, introduced sometime in June/July. I hoped that this has been fixed in 0.95 or current trunk, but it has not. See stacktrace for current trunk below.

Regards, Ingo

Stacktrace: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

      at java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.expandCapacity(Unknown Source)

      at java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.append(Unknown Source)

      at java.lang.StringBuffer.append(Unknown Source)

at
org.apache.fop.fonts.type1.PFMInputStream.readString(_PFMInputStream.java:10
2_)
      at org.apache.fop.fonts.type1.PFMFile.loadHeader(_PFMFile.java:135_)

      at org.apache.fop.fonts.type1.PFMFile.load(_PFMFile.java:108_)

at
org.apache.fop.fonts.type1.Type1FontLoader.read(_Type1FontLoader.java:102_)
      at org.apache.fop.fonts.FontLoader.getFont(_FontLoader.java:171_)

      at org.apache.fop.fonts.FontLoader.loadFont(_FontLoader.java:120_)

      at org.apache.fop.fonts.FontLoader.loadFont(_FontLoader.java:98_)

at
org.apache.fop.fonts.autodetect.FontInfoFinder.find(_FontInfoFinder.java:251
_)
<cut>…<cut/>

--

Ernst Basler + Partner GmbH