On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 4:16 PM, Jeremias Maerki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I have a pretty good idea why it doesn't work. For i-f-o the basic SVG
> 1.1 DOMImplementation is currently hard-coded but it actually needs to
> be selected based on the version attribute like for the e-g variant. I'm
> looking into that.

Ok, thank you very much.

> As for the black parallelogram, I may have to send you over to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] since the same output appears when
> looking at the SVG in Batik's Squiggle Browser. Setting
> visibility="false" fixes that problem. Please note that the SVG 1.2
> flowText feature is not finalized. The spec is still in draft mode. The
> semantics may not be clearly enough defined, yet, and Batik might also
> not do everything correctly, yet.

Actually, i'm just trying to get word wrapping in SVG without using known
hacks such as dividing my text in substrings, each in one in a tspan, or
using tbreak. I can't use them because my text is dynamicaly generated and
the algorythm to find out how it should be split will just be a real pain in
the ass...
So, any other solution allowing me to have word wrapping would be fine for
me ;)