Hi Sandra,

sandraB wrote:
I'm using a xsl stylesheet to transform an xml file to FO file. I don't know
exactly in which cells I can get the classnames.

So that means that you don’t have a special markup for classnames? In
which case it’s only a guess game indeed. Maybe you can use a regexp
attempting at identifying classnames; something like
[a-zA-Z]+\(\.[a-zA-Z]+\)*
As to implement that in XSLT...

I use a template to search
'.' and replace it by '\u200B' but I'm facing another problem with the invalid character (\). I'll update this topic when I will have the solution,
but feel free to comment my solution.

You can use the XML entity: ​
Just put it like this in your XSLT stylesheet, and the XSLT processor
should process it correctly.

Georg Datterl wrote:
Hi Sandra,

Basically depends how you get your data and where you manipulate it. I
think, in the end the class name should look like
com.\u200Bxxxxxxxxxxxxx.\u200Bxxxxxxx.\u200Bxxxxxxx.\u200Bxxxxxxxxx.\u200BGenericDecoder
(in case Outlook is killing that: after each period is a unicode 200B). That should do the trick. Possibly more elegant readers can provide more
elegant solutions.

HTH,
Vincent