Jeremias Maerki-2 wrote:

> The page format and margins are not ignored. The values in the PS file
> are correct. You may simply have to put this in the configuration for
> the PS output:
> <auto-rotate-landscape>true</auto-rotate-landscape>

Do you have an example where to put the renderer-configuration for PS?
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/output.html#ps-configuration shows
what can be defined but not where and if I put it into the xsl-file I get an
error:

20.02.2009 11:20:46 org.apache.fop.fo.ElementMappingRegistry findFOMaker
WARNUNG: Unknown formatting object ^renderer
20.02.2009 11:20:46 org.apache.fop.fo.ElementMappingRegistry findFOMaker
WARNUNG: Unknown formatting object ^auto-rotate-landscape

Thanks,
  Frank