Von: news [mailto:n...@ger.gmane.org] Im Auftrag von Francesc Alted
Gesendet: Dienstag, 3. März 2009 14:25
An: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Betreff: No ImagePreloader found for *.svg

Hi,

I'm having problems with fop (0.95) on my new openSUSE
11.1 (64-bit) machine.  What I'm trying to do is to get a PDF out of a fo file
(created with xsltproc) that includes some SVG graphics.  fop can process the
fo file, but refuses to include the graphs.  For each SVG file, it raises the
next error:

3-mar-09 12:47:24  org.apache.fop.fo.flow.ExternalGraphic bind
SEVERE: Image not available: No ImagePreloader found for pytables.svg

I know that fop 0.95 can deal with these files, because it works like a charm
on my old laptop (running Debian 32-bit).  I've installed fop from the openSUSE
repository and directly from the binary tarballs, with the same result.

I've also tried with a couple of java VMs, namely:

$ java -version
java version "1.6.0_12"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_12-b04) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit
Server VM (build 11.2-b01, mixed mode)

and:

$ java -version
java version "1.6.0_0"
OpenJDK  Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_0-b11) OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM
(build 1.6.0_0-b11, mixed mode)

with identical results.

Anyone can offer some help, please?

Francesc