I am using fop 0.95 to generate pdf from xml and xsl input.

I have an xml file with some html stuff in it(a string with html tags like
fonts , lists... . This string is put into xml file using java). I put in
the templates for these html tags in xsl file. But when the pdf is generated
it is dislpaying the html tags as it is instead of doing the actual
formatting. I am not sure what I missing. I have attached the xml and xsl
files and the pdf for review. Can you please look into the xml and xsl and
let me know if I am missing some thing or if there is a better way to
acheive this.I appreciate all your help

Thank you,
Suma

http://www.nabble.com/file/p23175475/TrivinBulletinXML.xml