Many printer drivers can do this sort of manipulation for you, e.g. 2 up
printing. Or you could use a 'virtual' printer driver like the one from
FinePrint.

  _____

From: Raphael Parree [mailto:rpar...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 5 June 2009 2:29 PM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Handsout

Hi,

Perhaps someone can send me in the right direction with the following. We
use XSL-FO to create slideshows. I would now like to also create slide
handouts. I would like to levearge the existing XSL-FO that creates the
presentation slides. The easiest would be if i can somehow shrink the pages
and place 1,2 or 3 shrunken pages on one page. Is that somehow possible. Is
there perhaps another way of achieving the same?

tx.,

--
Raphael