Hi Georg,

Georg Datterl wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I got the latest code from subversion (for the first time since the new IF
> was included) and my table of contents suddenly doesn't look as nice as
> before. Here's a simple example:

<snip/>

> One block, an inline left, an inline right, a leader in between. I'd expect
> the right inline to end at the right page end. Am I expecting too much?

No, obviously there’s a regression here. But I don’t think it’s due to
the new IF since using the old renderer gives the same result. Can you
please open a new Bugzilla issue? If you could also tell us what was the
last Trunk revision (if any) that you tried and didn’t show the issue,
that may help us to identify the guilty commit.

Thanks,
Vincent