Carsten B. wrote:
> I finally i found something. But I have a problem in calling the template.
> What ist wrong, can't figure it out.
>
> <xsl:template mode="do-sum" match="Auftrag">
>
>                         <fo:block font-size="9pt">Zwischensumme:
>                             ### Call Template ####
>                             <xsl:call-template name="getSubtotal"/>
>                         </fo:block>
>
> I don't know what wrong and where zo put my templates. Everytime I get
> "the-template-could-not-be-found".

You are calling a template called “getSubtotal” and don’t have a
template called “getSubtotal.”  Hence, the template could not be found.

I would recommend making a very simple XSLT that produces plain text or
HTML from your data, with a running subtotal at every section.  That
should point the way to doing it in FO.

You may also consider raising this question on the xsl-list, as it’s
independent of FOP.  However, the very helpful people there are also
very busy, so prepare a stripped-down example that demonstrates your
problem.  (You may also find that preparing such an example helps you to
solve it yourself.)

> I skipped dealing with markers, because I couldn't figure out how to call
> the "last marker" on a page.

When you retrieve a marker with last-ending-within-page, you’ll get the
last one on that page.  So if you generated five subtotal markers on the
page, you’ll just get the fifth one.

~Chris
“All I ask of living is to have no chains on me,
 And all I ask of dying is to go naturally.” — Laura Nyro
GnuPG Fingerprint: C6E4 E2A9 C9F8 71AC 9724 CAA3 19F8 6677 0077 C319