guttustand wrote:

I have a PS file which is not getting processed by FOP. This is what I am
doing, I have an XSL , Postscript file . The intend is to give the PS and
XSL to FOP . The FOP will embed the PS file at the co-ordinates given in the
XSL file. I am able to open my input PS file using GhostView, but when after passing
the PS through FOP, the output of FOP is blank ie it is not having any image

I have attached the PS file which I give as an Input

Can you tell me http://old.nabble.com/file/p26396487/input.eps input.eps

FOP claims to support EPS for PS output [1] But when I try this in trunk I get the following error:

[ERROR] FOUserAgent - Image not available. URI: input.ps. Reason: org.apache.xml graphics.image.loader.ImageException: The file format is not supported. No Image
Preloader found for input.ps (See position 10:55)

Perhaps one of the image experts can elaborate.

Chris

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/trunk/graphics.html#eps