Thanks Pascal. I made a change to the stylesheet to take care of the pagebreak
issue. I am getting another error for a barcode font that I already included in
the fop.xconf file. Please advise.

WARNING: Skipping malformed value for font-family: KeithDimmock's3of9Barcode in
"KeithDimmock's3of9Barcode".
Dec 7, 2009 2:40:42 PM org.apache.fop.cli.Main startFOP
SEVERE: Exception
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Specify at least one font family
        at org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler.transformTo(InputHandler.java:217)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler.renderTo(InputHandler.java:125)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.startFOP(Main.java:166)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.main(Main.java:197)

---------

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Specify at least one font family
        at org.apache.fop.fonts.FontInfo.fontLookup(FontInfo.java:336)
        at org.apache.fop.fo.properties.CommonFont.getFontState(CommonFont.java:
323)
        at org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.BlockLayoutManager.initialize(BlockLayoutMan
ager.java:85)
---------------

here is the font section from the FO file.
<fo:block font-family="KeithDimmock's3of9Barcode" font-size="72pt"
language="EN-US">
−
<fo:inline font-family="KeithDimmock's3of9Barcode" font-size="72pt">
<fo:leader leader-length="0pt"/>
*
</fo:inline>
−
<fo:inline font-family="KeithDimmock's3of9Barcode" font-size="72pt">
<fo:leader leader-length="0pt"/>
123456789
</fo:inline>
−
<fo:inline font-family="KeithDimmock's3of9Barcode" font-size="72pt">
<fo:leader leader-length="0pt"/>
*
</fo:inline>
</fo:block>