Lucian Opris wrote:
Hi,

Hi Lucian,

Could someone please let me know why webdings and windings symbols contained
into a svg are not showing fine in the PDF? Actually I got on error saying :
Created transformer (ClientThreadFOP95.java:895)
        (Location of error unknown)java.lang.RuntimeException: TrueType font
is not supported: file:///nas/web/fonts/webdings.ttf

FOP 0.95 and earlier only supports True Type Fonts with CMap table. Symbol fonts such as Wingdings and Webdings do not have CMap table. Some support for True Type Fonts without CMap tables has been added to FOP Trunk, see the first entry at [1]

So as Venkat already suggested please download and build the trunk version to see if your problem is resolved there.

Thanks,

Chris

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/changes.html#Changes+to+the+Font+Subsystem

<snip/>