Hi Craig,

Table markers are not yet implemented and most likely wouldn't help you anyway.
The problem with ordinary marker is, the header is not aware of the columns,
since they are defined in the flow. So markers in the header can't find, like,
the first marker in a column. That's why I suggested a seven-column table to
fake the seven columns of the flow.

Another idea I just had: What would happen, if you defined one pagewidth as
1/7th of a real page, spread the page header and footer over seven pages and
just PRINT seven pages on one sheet of paper? (or combine them later, if
possible?)

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------