Hi Sushanth.

First question: Are you definitely sure there are no body lines on the first
page? You don't have empty lines (for spacing or because of missing data) at
the beginning of your table? If so, please drop us a code example, because then
I guess it would be a bug.

If you have empty lines, put a keep-with-next.within-page="always" on them.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl