Hi Adam,

You can find your
<fo:block id="placeholder">...</fo:block>

in AT as

<block ipd="235276" bpd="27800" ipda="235276" bpda="25249" bap="0 0 0 0"
prod-id="placeholder" space-after="-2551">...</block>

I don't know how that works with IF,  a short test confirmed that id is not
preserved. Probably to increase speed. Maybe Jeremias can tell you more.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl

Geneon media solutions gmbh
Gutenstetter Straße 8a
90449 Nürnberg

HRB Nürnberg: 17193
Geschäftsführer: Yong-Harry Steiert

Tel.: 0911/36 78 88 - 26
Fax: 0911/36 78 88 - 20

www.geneon.de<http://www.geneon.de>

IRS Integrated Realization Services GmbH:
www.irs-nbg.de<http://www.irs-nbg.de>
Willmy PrintMedia GmbH:
www.willmy.de<http://www.willmy.de>
Willmy Consult & Content GmbH: