ekim_cofou wrote:
Hi,
First excuse my poor english...

Hi,

I'm pretty new with Fop and xsl-fo and i try to make some pdf accessible
with FOP 1.0 and check if they're really accessible with PDF Accessibility
Checker 1.1.

I have two different problems :
1- If i add a border attribute on a fo:table or fo:tableCell or whatever, i
get a warning telling me that my pdf is not completely tagged (it seems the
checker requires some text on graphics generate because of the border
attribute...)
Is there a way to avoid this? (fox:alt-text doesn't work)

This sounds like a bug in the PDF Accessibility checker. We don't want to label the line drawing commands used to draw the table borders, and the checker should be intelligent enough to tell the difference between a few drawn lines and an actual graphic object.

2-I use static content for header and footer. So the sequence in my xsl is :

fo:static-content for the region-before
fo:static-content for the region-after
fo:flow for the body.
And i can't move down the second static-content after the fo:flow.

The problem is that it's not corresponding with the logical reading order of
the pdf which might be (of course :) )
header
body.
footer.

Hmm. I see the dilema. From a very high level it seems like this could be a bug in FOP's accessibility feature because it should know to move the structure for footer to after the body. That said, I'm not an expert in FOP's accessibility feature so I may have missed something.

So i transform the region-after with some dynamic content  in the fo:flow
(block-container with bottom="10" :D), new problem if my pdf exceeds on page
(in some rare case) , it's over and the footer is only on the second page
(logic!).
Is there another way to respect the logical reading order using footer?...

Thanks,

Chris