*From:* Eric Douglas [mailto:edoug...@blockhouse.com]
*Sent:* Thursday, August 19, 2010 11:43 AM
*To:* fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
*Subject:* Invalid PDF Created

If I try to create a PDF directly from the transform with FOP 1.0, by passing a BufferedOutputStream created from a FileOutputStream into the FopFactory.newFop, it's creating an incomplete PDF. Am I missing something or where should this come from?

If I view the PDF it creates in a text editor and compare it to an old PDF they look similar. The old one has this text at the end. If you open them in Adobe Reader the new one gives a message invalid because it doesn't have the eof. I don't know what the rest of this means but I know it needs the eof.

xref
0 35
0000000000 65535 f
0000052745 00000 n
0000052810 00000 n
0000052902 00000 n
0000000015 00000 n
0000000215 00000 n
0000002897 00000 n
0000002930 00000 n
0000023169 00000 n
0000053041 00000 n
0000012421 00000 n
0000003860 00000 n
0000012614 00000 n
0000012635 00000 n
0000012655 00000 n
0000012676 00000 n
0000023361 00000 n
0000023383 00000 n
0000023645 00000 n
0000037932 00000 n
0000038021 00000 n
0000038190 00000 n
0000038701 00000 n
0000039305 00000 n
0000039572 00000 n
0000051325 00000 n
0000051414 00000 n
0000051587 00000 n
0000052058 00000 n
0000052623 00000 n
0000052645 00000 n
0000052664 00000 n
0000052684 00000 n
0000052706 00000 n
0000052725 00000 n
trailer
<<
/Size 35
/Root 2 0 R
/Info 4 0 R
/ID [<D9A085D4D66F41067F4196C54E0386EA> <D9A085D4D66F41067F4196C54E0386EA>]

startxref
53103
%%EOF