Hi Maxine,

We preprocess the images with ImageMagick and put the preprocessed images into
the PDF. I don't think there's another way nor will there ever be (in FOP).
Maybe you can call a function during the transformation, but I'm no expert
there.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl

Geneon media solutions gmbh
Gutenstetter Straße 8a
90449 Nürnberg

HRB Nürnberg: 17193
Geschäftsführer: Yong-Harry Steiert

Tel.: 0911/36 78 88 - 26
Fax: 0911/36 78 88 - 20

www.geneon.de<http://www.geneon.de>

IRS Integrated Realization Services GmbH:
www.irs-nbg.de<http://www.irs-nbg.de>
Willmy PrintMedia GmbH:
www.willmy.de<http://www.willmy.de>
Willmy Consult & Content GmbH: