http://old.nabble.com/file/p30085367/Fonts.zip Fonts.zip

I saw the suggestion in another post about a possible user-contribution and
felt immediately challenged. Other than that I needed this for my current
project too, so .. ;-)

The atteched zip-file contains a simple Eclipse project (not java or
anything) where the main parts are:

- ./fonts/ : a folder where you can add the fonts you'd like to package into
a jar (currently containing a free font "glastonbury")
- Build.xml : ant-file that will create the manifest file listing all the
fonts in the above folder with content type "application/x-font" and
bundling the fonts and this manifest in a jar (build folder is ./bin/)

Be warned that the ant file makes use of the ant-contrib library (adding the
'for' task among others). Make sure you provide this library to ant when
trying to run the buildfile.

If you feel comfortable enough with ant, you could of course run this on the
command-line.

Just noticed a little thing about the Build.xml file. As it updates the
existing manifest.mf it doesn't create a new one each time you run the
build. If in the meantime you removed fonts from the fonts folder they would
still be mentioned. Will add a correction to this in a reply to this post.

Hope this helps some people.
Wim