Hi,
What you need here is the relative-align property, witch is
unfortunately not yet supported by FOP (see [1] & [2]).
As a work-around, you can add a space-before property on the 1st element
of the list-item-body, with the .conditionality set to 'retain'

[1]
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/compliance.html#fo-property-relative-align
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/#relative-align

--