From: Jeremias Maerki [mailto:d...@jeremias-maerki.ch]
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 10:27 AM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: FOP output

Sorry, Eric, I assumed you know about how the PNGRenderer works.

You can set a java.io.File using FOUserAgent.setOutputFile(File). This
way the PNGRenderer has a filename and directory to produce multiple
output files. This is documented here:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.0/output.html#bitmap