Hi there,
I've added a fo:leader in the static-content of region-start of my document. The region-start is rotated 90 degrees. The fo: leader contains text appropriate to the type of document (e.g. "DRAFT - CONFIDENTIAL"). I want the text repeated for the entire length of the (8.5"x11") page all the way up to the edge. I can achieve this effect with the following in my static content:

<fo:block padding-before=".45in" font-size="1.5em" color="gray" font-weight="bold"> <fo:leader leader-pattern="use-content" leader-length="15in" letter-spacing=".1em"><xsl:text> </xsl:text><xsl:value-of select="$status.text"/><xsl:text> </xsl:text></fo:leader>
      </fo:block>

The result looks like this and is just what I want: http://www.thingbag.net/docbook/test.pdf

Note that I have to make the leader-length longer than the page or the text stops well before the top edge (i.e. fop realizes it can't fit in another instance of the text "DRAFT - CONFIDENTIAL -" so it stops repeating; that's why I have to make the leader longer than the page).

The problem is that the leader causes fop complain repeatedly as follows:

Mar 14, 2011 9:38:30 AM org.apache.fop.events.LoggingEventListener processEvent WARNING: Line 1 of a paragraph overflows the available area by more than 50 points. (See position 973:2134)

I assume this is due to the fact that my leader runs beyond the edge of the page. Is there a way to do what I want to do without getting all these WARNINGs from FOP?

Thanks,
David