Hi Rajat,

That error message means that FOP can't find the font you're
referencing. You can either put the font into your systems font
directory (which depends on which OS you're using), or you can check
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/trunk/fonts.html which will describe
how to manually configure fonts. Also, check the archives, there have
been plenty of people struggling with this issue, you'll probably find
answers to many of your questions there.

Hope that helps

Mehdi