On 07/25/2011 02:50 PM, Michael Uplawski wrote:
> For simplicity I attach a screenshot of the generated and functional
> bookmarks in the Okular-reader. Compared to the examples that I find
> elsewhhere, I deem this a success already. But does one of you have a
> hint on how I can finally "break" out of the for-each structure or
> rather: in which way can I avoid to handle those nodes, which are
> *siblings of the current node* but follow a node of a different type.

First of all, this question is not specific to FOP, but is a general
XSLT question.  Please follow up on the XSL List, <URL:
http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/ >.

Second, you appear to have fallen into a common problem of using
for-each when apply-templates would be more appropriate.  Try rewriting
your code that way; it may be that the solution becomes apparent when
you do, and if not, it will be much easier for people on the XSL List to
help you out.

~Chris
This week, the Transportation Security Administration intercepted and
searched a suspected war criminal and noted supporter of Saddam
Hussein, but permitted Donald Rumsfeld to board his flight anyway.