On 08/02/2012 09:51, Theresa Jayne Forster wrote:

Hi Theresa,

But it is still not creating a valid PDF

I am getting image errors in the info log still where it can’t find an importer or convertor. What jars do I need for jpg files?

I have batik and XMLGraphics-Commons-1.4

Is there any other jar I need – like JAI? And if so what are the maven dependencies I need?

FOP needs jai-imageio.jar for most image formats. Add that to your classpath to fix the errors about no preloader found.

Chris

Kindest regards

Theresa Forster

Senior Software Developer

*From:*Craig Ringer [mailto:ring...@ringerc.id.au]
*Sent:* 08 February 2012 03:56
*To:* fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
*Cc:* Luis Ferro
*Subject:* Re: Problem that could lose me my job

On 08/02/12 03:23, Luis Ferro wrote:

Hmmm... why not installing those files in a local webserver?

That way you would have a proper uri (http://localhost/etc...)

file:/// <file:///%5C%5C> is a proper URI, it's just not a URL. Fop only requires resolvable URIs and doesn't really care where they come from.

Using HTTP would add transfer overhead and slow things down for little if any benefit. I don't really see the point, when fixing the URI syntax to conform to correct file URI syntax is all that's required here.

--
Craig Ringer