I am still getting a problem with the PDF being declared broken with adobe
reader, the only problem now remaining is a couple of oversized texts,

Line 1 of a paragraph overflows the available area by 11339 millipoints.
(See position 51:11)

And the fact that the engine seems unable to find the loader for jpeg files.

2012-02-10 10:47:16,312 [pool-1-thread-2] DEBUG
org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.loader.pipeline.PipelineFactory - No
ImageLoaderFactory found that can load this format (image/jpeg;Raw)
directly. Trying ImageConverters instead...

Even though I have jai_core and jai_imageio jars in the classpath, is there
something I am missing?

Thanks in advance.

Kindest regards

Theresa Forster