Thanks Pascal. I need to keep the system running (FOP will be
embedded), and the font will be chosen/added by the user, so it looks
like I'll have to create a new config in memory and load it for each
request. Would it be worth forking a thread for each "run" of FOP and
may not be completely thread safe... are there any techniques I can
follow to reduce issues?