On 09/07/2012 19:59, polymorphisme wrote:
Hello,

Hi,

at this time, I use the links for write a PDF book, with FOP 1.0
In the FOP's site, I have read the section
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.0/extensions.html#named-destinations
Anchors or Named Destinations .

Too, when a test the snippet code following :

  <fo:basic-link
external-destination="http://expositions.bnf.fr/ciel/maths/pdf/mesurl1.pdf#page=2&amp;zoom=50";>Mesure</fo:basic-link>

this link works very well :) So, the extention fox:destination is it
obsolete with FOP 1.0 ?

I don't believe fox:destination is obselete in FOP 1.0

fox:destination is about exposing links in the FOP generated PDF to external Applications. The link you cited above looks like a reference from the FOP generated PDF to another non FOP generated PDF. In fact the PDF Producer of that PDF is "Acrobat PDFWriter 3.0.2" not FOP. So Acrobat PDFWriter is adding the Destination not FOP.

fox:destination is needed where you want to do something like:

Thanks,

Chris

Regards.