I think this makes sense, I don't, however, know how hard it is to
implement going backwards. Also, since we've just voted and released the
1.1 version, I don't think this warrants a 1.1.1 release so it might be a
while before this fix is implemented in a released JAR.

But it's definitely a good suggestion going forward, in my opinion. Let's
see what the others think.

Thanks

Mehdi