Hi Massimo,

To quote Glenn here:

"Generally speaking, definite dates for future release of FOP are
not published (or known for that matter). However, speaking for myself, I
 would like to see another release occur in the next six months."

That is about the best answer that can be given at the moment. As you know 1.1
is still relatively new but hopefully it won't take as long to get a new
release out the door as it did for 1.1 coming from 1.0. A 6 month release cycle
would be ideal but it does take a lot of work to get a stable build out the
door, so until it gets closer to the time a date estimate is still unknown.
Keep your eyes peeled to the mailing list though as information about new
releases will appear here first.

Regards,

Robert Meyer