Hi Alexey,

On 08/01/2013 18:12, Alexey Neyman wrote:
Hi Chris,

On Tuesday, January 08, 2013 12:10:36 am Chris Bowditch wrote:
Sounds like we need a FOP plug-in for pMML2SVG to replace the ageing
JEuclid one.
Pardon my ignorance, but what is FOP using for the XSL transformation?
Is it Xalan-based? In that case, it probably won't be sufficient:
pMML2SVG requires XSLT 2.0, which, as far as I understand, is only
supported by Saxon.
You can use whichever XSLT processor you choose with FOP, as long as you
feed FOP with XSL-FO.
I know that; you mentioned *plug-in* pMML2SVG - I assumed, plug-in is
something to be integrated into FOP - which is why I asked what FOP uses for
XSLT.

Sorry I choose a poor choice of words. I meant the plug-in could use any XSLT processor it needed to. Would probably mean adding a saxon dependency.

Thanks,

Chris

Regards,
Alexey.