From: Glenn Adams [mailto:gl...@skynav.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 5:36 PM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: Error with missing glyphs in font.

Keep in mind that character codes in FOP files always represent Unicode code
points, not glyph codes. You should check the font's CMAP to see what Unicode
codepoints it assigns to its glyphs. They will probably be in the PUA [1],
i.e., from 0xE000 to 0xF8FF. Then you will need to use these codes in your FOP
source file, e.g., by using numeric character references, like ฀ etc.

You should not be specifying or using an external font metrics file.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_Use_(Unicode)