I am new user to FOP...

I have an fo:block element in fo:table-cell which is in fo:table-row of a
fo:table. This table has 6 columns,  obviously column width is small. Now,
when a *Word* in the block is larger than the block it is overlapping the
next block. Give me some attribute value or any other solution so that the
bigger word breaks into the new line...Thanks in advance

the part of My fo file XML is :

<fo:table-row>
     <fo:table-cell border-style="solid"        border-width="0.1mm">
          <fo:block text-align="center" font-size="10pt"
margin="0pt">7:12</fo:block>
     </fo:table-cell>
</fo:table-row>