Hello,
I am struggeling with embedding fonts to documents PDF/A-1b compliant. Since
the documents contain czech characters like "ů", "č", "ř", "ž", "é", "š",
"ě" etc. I get error during validation in adobe acrobat preflight tool.

<http://apache-fop.1065347.n5.nabble.com/file/n41090/preflight_error.gif>

with this config
<fop version="1.0">

    <strict-configuration>true</strict-configuration>

    <strict-validation>true</strict-validation>

    <base>.</base>

    <source-resolution>72</source-resolution>

    <target-resolution>150</target-resolution>

    <default-page-settings height="11in" width="8.30in"/>

    <use-cache>false</use-cache>

    <renderers>
        <renderer mime="application/pdf">

            <fonts >

weight="normal"/>

weight="normal"/>

weight="bold"/>

weight="bold"/>

            </fonts>
        </renderer>
    </renderers>
</fop>

Font are found correctly

[DEBUG] AbstractConfigurator - User configuration found for MIME type
application/pdf
[DEBUG] AbstractConfigurator - User configuration found for MIME type
application/pdf
[DEBUG] FontInfoConfigurator - Starting font configuration...
[DEBUG] FontInfoConfigurator - Adding font fonts1_1/arial.ttf, metric file
null
[DEBUG] FontInfoConfigurator -   Font triplet Arial, normal, 400
[DEBUG] FontInfoConfigurator - Adding font fonts1_1/ariali.ttf, metric file
null
[DEBUG] FontInfoConfigurator -   Font triplet Arial, italic, 400
[DEBUG] FontInfoConfigurator - Adding font fonts1_1/arialbd.ttf, metric file
null
[DEBUG] FontInfoConfigurator -   Font triplet Arial, normal, 700
[DEBUG] FontInfoConfigurator - Adding font fonts1_1/arialbi.ttf, metric file
null
[DEBUG] FontInfoConfigurator -   Font triplet Arial, italic, 700
[DEBUG] FontInfoConfigurator - Finished font configuration in 4ms

and do not see any substitution in the debug log

So I have two questions.

1. How can I repeair/modify the font to act properly. I mean inserting
missing CIDs.

2. How can I specify properties for "date" and "language" ? As I read I
"date" property is set by fop. For language I do not know how to set it.

My testing xsl, xml request and result pdf are attached.

Thank you if you response because I am already lost a bit.

Martin

TEST_002D.xsl
<http://apache-fop.1065347.n5.nabble.com/file/n41090/TEST_002D.xsl>
request.xml