Good idea. Another option would be to never show the page number on the first page.

-Terence Bandoian

On 3/22/2015 5:21 PM, Luis Bernardo wrote:

Try using a mix of page masters with different page positions (see http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/#page-position).

You will need a page master with page-position="only" without the page number, and a page master with page numbers when there is more than one page (i.e. when page-position="only" does not apply).