Hi Sripathi

> On 30 Jul 2015, at 13:23, sripathi <sripathi.rao...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for your reply Luis..I want to use en-us pattern files,these are comes
> under 'Other-Free' license.Am not aware of 'Other-Free' license,is this is
> free?
> Can i use these pattern file in my commercial application.Please suggested
> me on this..

It depends on the context really. The reason why we had to remove them from the
FOP distribution way back, is that it turned out the license did not permit
free redistribution.
If you are developing an app that is intended for personal/internal use, it is
likely no problem to include those patterns. On the other hand, if you are a
contractor developing an application for a third party and you do include them,
that may be a violation of the license agreement.

I suggest you carefully read the license text, and when in doubt, involve
somebody with a legal background to find out for certain if what you intend to
do with those patterns is OK.

Hope this helps!

KR

Andreas