Hi all,

several weeks ago I reported an SVG that does render in FOP 1.0, but doesn't in FOP 2.0. I managed to identify a clipping being the reason.

Again, I have a graphic that refuses to be rendered in Batik, this time it *might be* shading. The error message:

SEVERE: SVG graphic could not be built. Reason: org.apache.batik.bridge.BridgeException: lfhy/lfhy/aufhaengung-1.svg (No such file or directory)

The path is wrong. Like last time, there is no lfhy/lfhy.

Please help. I can impossibly go through hundreds of SVGs and find workarounds. May I send the image?

Thanks,

Thomas

--

                i.A. Dr. Thomas Radtke
Technische Redaktion / Technical Writer

HANSA Ventilatoren- und Maschinenbau Neumann GmbH Stockweg 19 26683 Saterland (Germany) Phone +49 4498 890 Fax +49 4498 687 Internet: www.hansa-klima.de E-Mail: i...@hansa-klima.de Registergericht Oldenburg, HRB 151863 Geschäftsführer: Rolf Neumann, Jan Neumann, Carsten Fenne