Which class in FOP renders a GIF image to a PostScript file?

In the fop.render.ps package I see PSImageHandlerGraphics2D,
PSImageHandlerRawCCITTFax, PSImageHandlerRawJPEG, PSImageHandlerRawPNG, and
PSImageHandlerRenderedImage.  Is it one of these or another one?

I also see the ImageEncoderCCITTFax, ImageEncoderJPEG, and ImageEncoderPNG
classes, is one of these used for GIF images?

Thank you,
Ray

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by
law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system.