Are there any plans to release 2.2 in the near term?  Or is the focus mainly on
bug nuking and feature implementation at the moment?

From: Glenn Adams [mailto:gl...@skynav.com]
Sent: 21 October 2016 02:08
To: Jon Wu <j...@wuservices.com>
Cc: FOP Users <fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org>; FOP Developers
<fop-...@xmlgraphics.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Latest 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT broken fop-2.2.0-20161020.085836-42

You could always download the source tree from trunk and build the maven
artifacts locally.

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 6:31 PM, Jon Wu
<j...@wuservices.com<mailto:j...@wuservices.com>> wrote:
Thanks for the quick fix Glenn!

Do you know if there's an easy way for me to use some FOP 2.2 without depending
on the latest SNAPSHOT until the final is released?

Wasn't sure if there was an easy solution to using a newer than official
version and staying on the same build without having my own Maven server, but
I'm pretty new to SBT/Ivy/Maven. The current version works for what I've needed
it for, but pointing to SNAPSHOT causes long daily dependency resolutions and
it could break any time of course.

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 3:01 PM Glenn Adams