Hi,

My previous answer was not good. Second page not generated, when first page does not overflow.
So maybe the best solution is the two factor generation.

0. Generate the static content into Intermediate Format (in the following: IF) once.
1. Generate the changing content as is into IF.
2. Merge IFs by insert the static content IF to second page position
3. Generate the output from the merged IF.

Bye Szeak

An idea for this:
Define 3 kind of page-master for the three pages as:
    1. simple first page
    2. a page with page-before region with size like a page body, and with 0 height of the page's body.
    3. simple third page (if different from first)

Use page-master-alternatives to exactly define the 3 kind of page-master's order
Use fo:static-content for the second page

Best regards

Szeak

Hi

Kind request/reminder: