Hi,

I have sent you everything we used. There is no more config file.
We also haven't changed anything on config. We just updated the version and now
"Arial" does not work anymore.

If I change "Arial" to "Helvetica" for example, then it works. So the
hard-coded fonts of the fop library can be found.
It looks like that the library can't find the os fonts. And as I described in
my first mail, we also tried to set the font path manually but that didn't work.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards,

Denis Maltzahn
Software Engineer

Beta Systems DCI Software AG

Development
Europastraße 3,  67433 Neustadt an der Weinstraße
Phone: +49 6321 49915 146
Email: denis.maltz...@betasystems.com<mailto:denis.maltz...@betasystems.com>
www.betasystems-dci.com<http://www.betasystems-dci.com>

Mandatory Information for business emails according to German trade laws /
Pflichtangaben für geschäftliche E-mails gemäß Handelsgesetzbuch und
Aktiengesetz:
Beta Systems DCI Software AG, Alt-Moabit 90d, 10559 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49-(0)30-726 118-0, Fax: +49-(0)30-726 118-800, E-mail:
info-...@betasystems.com<mailto:info-...@betasystems.com>
Management board / Vorstand: Dr. Andreas Huth, Mirko Minnich, Gerald Schmedding
  |  Chairman of the supervisory board / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr.
Wolfgang Schlaak
Legal form / Rechtsform: Aktiengesellschaft  |  Registered office / Sitz:
Berlin  |  Commercial register / Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
HRB 165021 B
VAT-ID / Ust-ID-Nr.:  DE300955711  |  Tax No. / St.-Nr.: 30/036/75458
Bank / Bankverbindung: Commerzbank AG, BIC: COBADEFF, IBAN: DE60 1004 0000 0230
9375 00

Hi Denis,

Can you attach the fop.xconf file so we can see how you configured fonts

Thanks,

Chris