We render inline SVGs on linux (RHEL7 atm) all the time, without needing to
install anything special - although it does pull in a "headless" version of
openjdk.

Which linux? Which java? Which version of FOP?

Matt

--

Matt Kynaston
Lead Developer

Claritum Limited. Registered Office: 37 Great Pulteney Street, Bath, BA2
4DA  Registered in England and Wales 3878694