I try to embed further TTF in PDF and so far it worked with the directory tag
like

> <directory>config/xml_stylesheets/Resources/Helvetica_TTF</directory>

But it doesn’t seem to work for any styles (i.e. Helvetica-Bold or italic).

I’m always getting

Exception in thread \"main\" org.apache.fop.pdf.PDFConformanceException: For
PDF/A-1a, all fonts, even the base 14 fonts, have to be embedded! Offending
font: /Helvetica-Bold

The name of the font seem to be identically (I also checked the metadata with
Fontforge) and it’s not quite clear to me what could be wrong.
Is there any defined way to debug this properly?

Thank you in advance